Contact My Custom Tailors
What is the difference between priority processing and rush processing?
Priority processing allows customers to have their order executed in the quickest time possible. It generally means a 2-3 day delivery period by International Couriers with special priority delivery instructions. Current rates for the priority processing option are 10% of total order.
Rush processing positions your order ahead of other weekly orders and the current backlog to expedite delivery. Sometimes dispatch is delayed due to fabric availability issues or delays in client payment processing. Delays can be expected if there are features in the garment that go beyond normal production staging, or sometimes they are caused by incomplete order information submitted from the client. This requires us to contact the client for additional order clarification.
Other commonly asked questions about Order Status , Shipping , Turnaround
- What is the difference between priority processing and rush processing?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- How long after an order is shipped do I receive it? Can I choose who to ship with?
- What is the estimated dispatch date?
- Are there any countries where you donÂ´t ship orders to?
- How do I update my addresses or details prior to my next order or while my current order is being completed?
- What are necessary conditions, customs, duties or taxes I must be aware of ?
- Where do I send samples for replication or reproduction? Where do I send cloth for CMT work?
- Do you ship to the UK, the USA and Australia? What countries do you ship to ? How long does it take to arrive ?
- I submitted my order sometime ago, why is it still pending?
- How do I track my order online?
- What are the shipping and handling Charges?
- What is the turnaround time at My Custom Tailor's? How about ready-to-wear items?