Contact My Custom Tailors
Common Questions about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ?
Following is a list of some commonly asked questions on this subject. You may well find an answer to your question here.
I have a question about:
- What does NOA mean?
- Can I send in sizes that I want copied from a garment that fits me well?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an Â´out of rangeÂ´ error. What does that mean?
- I am afraid to take sizes. Can I send measurements off a garment I am happy with?
- What is difference between "Slim or Snug Fit", "Athletic Cut" and "Full Fit"?
- How do I send digital images to use with my order?
- How do I best take sizes, with clothes on or without any clothes on? Should I submit sizes in centimeters or Inches ?
- I have a shirt I want sizes taken from. How is this accomplished?
- I have existing garments that I want to send to you for replicating sizes off of. How do I do this?
- When, how, and where do I submit my measurements?
- Can you do Large loose shirts ? Can you to Tight or fitted Shirts ? Loose baggy slacks? Snug fit pants ? Boxy Jackets?
- Can you do big and tall size custom clothing?
- Can you do wheelchair fit ? I have physical limitations, can you accomodate them in my custom clothing?
- What if I am an odd size with parts of my physique larger or smaller than other parts of my physique? Such as, what if my neck is a lot larger than the rest of my proportions or what if my sleeves are extra short compared to the rest of me?
- Can I update the measurements after the order has been delivered?
- I am an existing client but do not see my measurements profile in my account. Do you have all my measurements? If so, why is it not shown?
- How can I be sure of a perfect fit?
- Can you use off the rack sizes? Can I submit Ready to Wear sizes for my custom clothing?
- What are the minimal size requirements for Shirts ? Jackets ? Pants ? Vests ?