Contact My Custom Tailors
Can I order for others such as family?
Yes. You just need to set up individual measurement profiles in the ´My Accounts´ tab and give each new profile a proper name. Please visit MyAccounts to complete this process.
Other commonly asked questions about Product Features
- How does a fully-constructed, tailored jacket differ from semi-constructed or unconstructed jackets?
- What is a semi-constructed jacket?
- What is an unconstructed jacket? What is the difference between a fully constructed and an unconstructed jacket?
- What is the difference between ready-to-wear/off-the-peg, made-to-measure, and full Bespoke Suits?
- How are your jackets, pants, and shirts made? What type of construction is done on your jackets, shirts, pants? What are your manufacturing specifications?
- What sort of religious criteria can be added to custom tailored clothing?
- Are your jackets hand-basted or fused? Can you do hand-basted canvas fronts? Are shirt collars fused? What about the seams?
- What are the MyCustomTailor.com production standards?
- How do I know if My Custom Tailor is for me?
- What about big and tall sizes?