Contact My Custom Tailors
What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
This special feature allows you to ask for suggestions from our expert tailors on helping you determine what custom made item best meets your wishes and needs. Our Master Tailors will ask a few basic questions on the included form, and you will receive answers and feedback within 24 hours. This is a great opportunity to get custom advice based on specific information you provide. Our tailors can make suggestions relative to fabric, style, color, pattern, and accessory suggestions for expanding your wardrobe.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Buy-a-Gift feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- What are wardrobe specials and how do I order one?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?