Contact My Custom Tailors
How and where do I send samples to copy?
To send samples to us, follow these instructions. Pack the samples in as small a package as possible and include your name, address, telephone number and Customer ID.
The customer ID is the number you find in the subject field of any email received from us. Send it by registered/certified airmail. Please do not use a courier. Place a low value on the package, under USD 5 to USD 15 for example. Declare the item as old cloth of no commercial value for sampling purposes only. Include a note in the package that outlines the details of your order in as much detail as possible and include any special item requests. Special request items are provided at extra cost and the associated charges will be added to your order totals once we know what options you request.
Email us to confirm that your sample has has been sent so we can keep an eye out for it.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Buy-a-Gift feature?
- What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- What are wardrobe specials and how do I order one?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?