Contact My Custom Tailors
How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
To review an order you have sent to us by email, simply log into MyAccounts after 24 hours of submitting the order and go to the current orders page. There, you can view the order, check the status, determine the estimated dispatch date, and see other relevant information.
To email us an order, email the following information:
- Items you would like to order
- Style number for of each item
- Fabric number for each item
- Color for each item. A perfect check-list for quick and easy manual order entry is:
1 suit, fabric 101, color black, style 1
or 1 suit, fabric 102, color blue, style 3, and so on.
Special feature requests such as hand-stitched lapels and pockets on jackets, working sleeve buttons on jackets, etc., need to be specified.
Your measurements can be submitted by logging into MyAccounts and clicking the Measurements Portfolio section. When we receive the order information, we will input the order and send you an email confirmation along with our payment request. The order then enters the production process and periodic updates will be emailed to you.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Buy-a-Gift feature?
- What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- What are wardrobe specials and how do I order one?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?