Contact My Custom Tailors
What is the Designer Brand Collections?
The fabrics in our Designer Brand Collections are sourced from top mills and cloth manufacturers worldwide. Cloth from mills such as Dormieul, Scabal, Zegna etc are included in this collection. The fabrics are some of the best in the world and have a super luxurious finish and hand.
You can learn more about fabrics by visiting our Glossary pages or you can do quick searches using one or more criteria to help pick specific cloth you might be interested in, based on the weight, patterns, content and other requirements, using our Cloth Search function.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and their Features
- What is Micro Suede?
- What is two-fold or two-ply cloth?
- What is Dormieul?
- What are Super 100s, 110s, 120s, 130s, 150s, and 180s?
- What is Seersucker?
- What is ply?
- What is yarn size?
- What is thread count?
- What is a Burn Test? How do I test a fabric?
- What is manufactured â€“ man made fabrics and manufactured fiber types?
- What is hemp fiber and jute?
- What are weaves and how are they different from fabrics?
- What is cotton? What are its uses?
- What is wool? What are the different kinds of wool and their advantages?
- What kind of cloth is linen and what material is it composed of?
- What is Glen Plaid?
- What is Vicuna Wool?
- What are natural fibers made from? What is a natural fiber?