Contact My Custom Tailors
What is yarn size?
Yarn size refers to the thickness of yarns used to make fabric. A higher yarn size means a finer yarn. Generally, sheets are made from a yarn size range of 40 to 100. Obviously, the finer the yarn, the more that will fit in a square inch.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and their Features
- What is Micro Suede?
- What is two-fold or two-ply cloth?
- What is Dormieul?
- What are Super 100s, 110s, 120s, 130s, 150s, and 180s?
- What is the Designer Brand Collections?
- What is Seersucker?
- What is ply?
- What is thread count?
- What is a Burn Test? How do I test a fabric?
- What is manufactured â€“ man made fabrics and manufactured fiber types?
- What is hemp fiber and jute?
- What are weaves and how are they different from fabrics?
- What is cotton? What are its uses?
- What is wool? What are the different kinds of wool and their advantages?
- What kind of cloth is linen and what material is it composed of?
- What is Glen Plaid?
- What is Vicuna Wool?
- What are natural fibers made from? What is a natural fiber?